Which Accelerated JoyWorks pathway is right for you?
- The Exploration Consultation: If you are unsure what session might be right for you this 15-minute phone consult will help you decide which option is most suited.
- Clarity Session: Are you having trouble seeing the forest for the trees? This 30-minute session is designed to illuminate and bring clarity to a present day challenge.
- The Vent Session: Do you have a heavy weight on your chest holding you down? Do you feel like if you don’t let your feelings out that you might explode? Talk it out in 30-minutes of constructive releasing in a healthy, safe, nurturing environment.
- Initial Consultation (Couples): This 45 minute “get to know you” private session for each offers comfort and builds a foundation of trust. The 15 minutes together is formatted in a way that both partners receive a brief overview of other’s point of view. The end goal is to determine a suitable path forward that supports both people. Clients leave with a light directions on how to immediately begin to communicate differently.
- Guts & Glory Consult (Couples): This unique session follows the same guidelines of the initial Consultation beginning with a 45 minute private session for each; followed by a full 30 minute joint session. This additional time provides the couple with a larger overview of other’s point of view and the opportunity for a deeper understanding of their partner’s feelings and desires. Clients leave session with tools to utilize what they’ve learned about each other.
- Initial Consultation (Individual & Singles): One-hour to get to know you and to build comfort and trust while creating a pathway forward.
- Active Listening Session: 60-minutes with someone who is trained to listen and hold the space while you share your current challenge.
- Individual Sessions: One hour of discussion and guidance concerning both your successes and challenges. These sessions are set with a standing and reoccurring appointment time.
- Couples Sessions: One-hour standing and reoccurring session designed for couples to achieve a better understanding of each other and improve communication.
- Quick Email Support: Support concerning a small immediate item.
Women’s Sustainable JoyCircle
This Circle of change supports women of all ages by providing a safe caring environment to share their stories of challenges, losses and heartbreak.